Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Which books on the Simpson case do you recommend?


I have read a very fair amount on the Simpson case.  Some books are great, some are deeply flawed.  My first recommendation is, without a doubt, to check out the criminal and civil trial transcripts on Jack Walraven's site.  It is a fantastic resource for those who want details on the case.

As for books, I really enjoyed Vincent Bugliosi's book Outrage.  It is a comprehensive take-down of the defense team's arguments.  And if you are very interested in the forensic science of the case, I recommend M.L. Rantala's OJ Unmasked.

Very soon I will be posting some criticisms of books that I have read about the case.  It is my goal to not just read the prosecution's arguments, but to also look at what those arguing for the defense have to say.


No comments:

Post a Comment